- Go to the deposit funds with a card page in the Deposit Funds section.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions to avoid issues and enter your deposit amount. The fee will be calculated automatically. Click Continue.
- Enter your card details. After that, check the box to accept the payment terms and conditions. Click Pay.
If you never used this card to deposit funds to your account before, card verification may be required. If this happens, you will get an email with details.
You can deposit funds to your account only with a plastic card issued in your name that is not physically damaged. The amount of all card deposits per day cannot exceed 10,000 USD. You can use no more than 3 different cards within 60 days to deposit funds to your account.
Why was a card deposit declined?
There are several reasons why a deposit from a card may be declined:
- You did not specify the amount and currency of the transaction in the Deposit funds section.
- You entered the card details incorrectly.
- We did not receive a response from the issuing bank. This may be due to a slow internet connection or technical problems in the bank.
- You have not verified the card. If you have encountered any difficulties with verifying your card, please go to How can I verify my credit or debit card? and create a ticket describing your inquiry.
If you entered all the details correctly and there are no connection problems but the transaction still does not go through, please make sure the card meets our requirements.
- 3D Secure must be enabled.
- Online payments with your card must be allowed.
- There must be sufficient funds on the balance.
- You can use only plastic cards in your name.
- The transaction exceeded the card limits imposed by your bank.
- Make sure that your bank does not have any restrictions on transactions with the MCC code. Please contact the issuing bank to make sure the card meets all our requirements.
The deposit transaction is still processing. What should I do?
If you completed card verification but the deposit from the card is still in Processing, you may have exceeded the limit of 10,000 USD per day or the equivalent in another currency.
The card deposit limit is reset every 24 hours.
The pending payment will be credited 24 hours after the last successful payment was credited. Please wait for the payment to complete. If you fund your account with the card again before the pending payment is credited, completion will be postponed again.
The funds did not return to my card after a canceled payment. What should I do?
If the deposit fails or is canceled, the funds will not be debited from your card. The amount may show as held or blocked for some time in your statement. Just wait for your bank to release this amount. Most banks do it in 2-3 business days.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the time it takes banks to release pre-authorized amounts. If after enough time the funds are still held, please get in touch with the issuing bank directly.